Kevin Jones, Medical Services Director of Impact Medical discussing best practice for ED therapy with Dr Igor Motil from the Czech Republic. The Annual EAU Congress provides a forum for presenting original unpublished data and sharing ideas for urological innovation as well as disseminating evidence-based knowledge of primary clinical relevance. Urologists and affiliated professionals attending the Annual EAU Congress will be able to:
- Review innovative techniques and scientific advances in the field of urology and its sub-specialties;
- Review the latest data and emerging trends from studies in clinical and translational research;
- Enhance their knowledge of evidence-based approaches to the management of urological disease;
- Gain new knowledge on emerging diagnostic and risk-assessment strategies in the management of urological diseases;
- Enhance their practical knowledge and skills by educational activities, including hands-on training and courses;
- Gain exposure to new developments in drugs and new cutting-edge technology in the field of pharmaceutical research and medical technology through visiting the EAU Congress Exhibition;
- Communicate, collaborate and network with representatives of a large international audience – medical professionals, national urological societies, patient groups, medical industry and the media.