Careers With Impact Medical
Impact Medical are one of the leading providers of mobile and static Lithotripsy and ESWT service in UK. Our strong history of innovation and partnerships with the NHS and the private healthcare sector means that as a business we continue to grow and we need the right people within the organisation to support our development.
Please see below our current vacancies.
Impact Medical are looking for a suitably qualified practitioner/manager to fulfill this key role. The post requires a combination of clinical and management/development skills and is principally based at Whiston Hospital, Merseyside. The post-holder will be required to work with the support of and in conjunction with, the Impact Medical directors to deliver and develop services at ‘The Merseyside Shockwave Centre’.
• Plans are in place to expand the service further, firstly as a ‘Centre of Excellence’ and ultimately to aspire to become a National Training and Research Centre for shockwave medicine.
• We anticipate the role will commence on a four days per week basis and may ultimately evolve to become a five-day per week commitment.
• The role does require some flexibility from the post-holder to be willing, as required, to support our nationwide mobile ESWL service. We shall endeavour to limit this commitment to the Northwest region although this cannot be guaranteed.
• The role may also include no more than one Saturday per month.
• The successful post-holder will have the opportunity to work closely with Impact Medical management team to assist in the expansion of managed static units throughout the UK.
Our ideal candidate would have previous clinical experience of ESWL/ESWT service delivery. Equally importantly, some experience of business negotiation, management and organisational skills at a senior level will be required. Consequently, experience of procurement and tendering practice within the NHS and private medicine will be a significant advantage. Our clinical reputation is built upon the foundation of safety, efficacy and reliability. The commitment of our management, clinical, administration and support team has been instrumental in ensuring our position as ‘thought leaders’ and innovators within our field. We welcome applications from a similarly minded professional.
To apply for this position please send your CV with a covering letter/email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
by Friday 21st April 2017